As we all continue to deal with Covid and run our lives as normal as possible, Pest-X makes it a priority to keep updated as this changes and, as much as possible, create a safe workplace and reduce risk to our customers while this continues.
During peak months, Pest-X adds certain protocols to ensure we are limiting possible exposures when we do service and work in the office.
We feel the best way to do our part to slow/avoid the spread of Covid is to simply reduce contact whether we or our customers are vaccinated or not.
While this goes against the very nature of our business, which is customer relationships and being like a part of each other's “extended family”, we feel until this pandemic goes away it is the best way to help.
We do this by adjusting some of our approaches:
- We call when we arrive instead of knocking on your door to let you know we are starting your service and will ask about any issues you have had prior.
- Should an inside treatment be required, we ask that you locate a room in the house we don't need to treat and remain there during your service. Once completed, our technicians will call you from their vehicles and go over what was done or found.
- Our technicians will wear masks and gloves whenever they enter your home.
- We use paperless communications so you don't need to come in direct contact with us.
- All of our staff follow a very uniform policy of having their temperatures checked, isolating when they have any symptoms until they are tested and following up with any employees that do become ill with Covid to make sure they are first getting the help they need and know when they are ready and able to return to work safely.
We ask our customers to update us when their next services are due to alert us if they have been sick or suspect being ill so we can adjust our protocols when servicing your home.
Finally, our hearts go out to all those affected by Coronavirus. Please check back for regular updates from us as we navigate this evolving situation, and thank you for your understanding and being a part of our Pest-X family.
“Greg B. came out today for my quarterly residential treatment and did a fantastic job for me .”Alan B.
“We have Pest X for my business and my home, and have used Pest X home services on and off for several years.”Kim P.
“Simply put, Pest-X is the best. Vicki is always so pleasant to talk to and very helpful. Josh, our technician, is the best. He always calls when he is on the way or there to let us know.”Josh F.
“We have used Pest-X for over 12 yrs and have been very satisfied with their service. They are very responsive and helpful for any service needed between quarterly visits.”Jennifer F.
“We have been extremely happy with our service. We used to have a terrible ant problem and the service has remedied it.”Denise H.
Fast Scheduling & Clearly Marked Vehicles
Technicians with Average of 17 Years Experience
Uniformed & Security-Screened Employees
Placing A Strong Emphasis on Customer Service
Offering Both Residential & Commercial Services
Locations In Kernersville, Winston-Salem & Burlington