Mosquito Control in the Triad
Just because mosquitoes are small doesn’t mean they aren’t dangerous! These insects can transmit illnesses like the West Nile virus, Malaria, and Zika. While bug sprays can help prevent bites, they don’t stop mosquitoes from swarming your yard. To target them at their source for relief, trust Pest-X Exterminating.
When you partner with us for mosquito control in the Triad, we will:
- Inspect your property to find sources of standing water that are attracting mosquitoes.
- Use effective products to eliminate them at all life stages.
- Schedule regular treatments to keep your family protected through spring and summer.
- Dramatically reduce the number of mosquitoes in your yard.
- Give you another layer of protection so you can safely spend time outdoors.
Get A Free Mosquito Treatment
Whether you’re planning a backyard barbecue or want to make sure your kids can play safely, we’ve got your back! Not only do we offer effective treatments, but we also help you save money. When you sign up for our mosquito control package, you will receive one treatment FREE!
Year-Round Relief from Mosquitoes
Mosquito season can start anytime in the south, so our mosquito control is flexible! Throughout the peak season (April to Sept), Pest-X will provide six scheduled treatments, and if mosquitoes persist before or after those months, additional treatments will also be provided free of charge. Plus, you get free re-treatments between visits if needed!
How to Prevent Mosquitoes in Your Yard
The best way to eliminate mosquitoes is with professional treatments, but you can help prevent issues by eliminating potential breeding areas. If you do this, you’ll attract fewer mosquitoes and see better results after treatment.
Simple things you can do to prevent mosquitoes include:
- Mow your lawn to prevent tall grass.
- Trim overgrown shrubs, ground cover, and other vegetation.
- Seal trash cans and recycling bins with properly-fitting lids.
- Change the water in bird baths at least twice a week.
- Store buckets, plant pots, and other containers out of the rain.
- Clear your gutters regularly to prevent them from overflowing.
Trust the Local Mosquito Experts
We know firsthand how annoying the mosquitoes in North Carolina are. It’s like they follow you everywhere, biting you when you aren’t looking and causing an itchy welt. For relief you can count on, trust the experts at Pest-X Exterminating. With over 30 years of experience, highly-trained technicians, and a passion for pest control, there’s no better option.
Our Tick and Flea Services
Don't let ticks and fleas take away your enjoyment of the outdoors. Call Pest-X and protect yourself and your home! Our proven treatment creates a barrier between you and them, making it one of our most requested services. With the number of Lyme disease cases increasing, tick control is essential for your safety.
Areas We Service in the Triad
As a locally-owned and operated company, we take great pride in helping our neighbors become pest-free. We use quality products and don’t stop until the job is done, ensuring you get great service every time. Check out the neighborhoods we service below, or give us a call to learn more!