Serving The Triad Including Winston-Salem, Greensboro, High Point & Burlington
Wildlife is one of the things that makes nature special. However, as interesting and adorable as some of nature’s critters may be, the last thing you want to deal with is one or more of these animals finding their way into your home. Raccoons are notorious scavengers that ravage everything from bird feeders to pet food supplies. Squirrels also target bird feeders and have been known to make their nests in the warmth and shelter of your attic.
We help control a wide variety of wildlife, including:
Play it safe and call Pest-X Exterminating for a wildlife inspection! Dial (888) 659-9360 today.
Depending on the animal and laws, Pest-X works with the homeowner to discuss all available options in handling and relocating captured wildlife as permitted. We employ only certified licensed damage control wildlife agents.
Everything starts with a wildlife inspection. That inspection focuses on:
- Proper ID of the wildlife issues
- Evaluating the environment around the home or structure to determine if it is attracting wildlife.
- Inspecting the home for access points in the attic, crawlspace, basement, soffit, eaves, and roof if needed.
- Look for animals living in the structure along with their nesting sites.
- Note any visibly accessible damages that may have been caused.
After the Inspection our Wildlife expert will make recommendations to correct their wildlife issues:
- Propose trapping/removal services if needed
- Propose fixing/sealing any openings or damage the wildlife has caused.
- Propose any sanitation cleanup from nesting and or feces.
- The fee for the wildlife inspection ($125) will be applied to any costs the customer agrees to have us complete.
Invading wildlife can be a hassle to deal with. Not only do they eat just about anything they can get their hands on (including hurling trash out of wastebins almost everywhere), but they can also threaten pets and even your loved ones. Take the fight to them with Greensboro wildlife control services from Pest-X Exterminating.
“Greg B. came out today for my quarterly residential treatment and did a fantastic job for me .”Alan B.
“We have Pest X for my business and my home, and have used Pest X home services on and off for several years.”Kim P.
“Simply put, Pest-X is the best. Vicki is always so pleasant to talk to and very helpful. Josh, our technician, is the best. He always calls when he is on the way or there to let us know.”Josh F.
“We have used Pest-X for over 12 yrs and have been very satisfied with their service. They are very responsive and helpful for any service needed between quarterly visits.”Jennifer F.
“We have been extremely happy with our service. We used to have a terrible ant problem and the service has remedied it.”Denise H.
Fast Scheduling & Clearly Marked Vehicles
Technicians with Average of 17 Years Experience
Uniformed & Security-Screened Employees
Placing A Strong Emphasis on Customer Service
Offering Both Residential & Commercial Services
Locations In Kernersville, Winston-Salem & Burlington